The carriageway repair works at Deepcut bridge road on behalf of surrey county council commenced on the 7th April and completion on the 12th April, this will be fully open in both directions.
- The northern access roundabout works will also be completed and fully opened by 12th April.
- The SANGS car park continued construction of the formation levels before kerbing commences.
- Village green is progressing well, currently preparing for a crane matt that will lift the footbridges and the inlet and outlet headwalls into place.
- Brunswick road deep drainage is ongoing, the traffic management will change as the works progress.
- Pump house construction is ongoing and the trench for the new HV cable from the new substation to Brunswick road has now commenced.
- Cyprus road- south east water main final connection to existing water main and the backfill and tarmac by the end of this week.
- Spine road phase 3 has commenced with excavation to the formation levels for the road.