SSE have commenced excavations in the footway for the new electrical cables for frith houses. This is part of the diversion works for the Minden 2/9 substation decommission.
- The traffic management and work areas on Brunswick road have now moved to the next phase and the southern fork of the junction with Deepcut bridge road will closed from Tuesday 15th May.
- Both areas of spine road are ongoing and progressing well with the drainage.
- By the end of this week, the village green will have significantly moved on with the delivery, placing of the foot bridges and the majority of the planting around the pond is substantially complete.
- Last week the fencing contractor started erecting the new boundary fence around the site of the school and have made good progress.
- The central SANGS footpaths are ongoing and making good progress.
- The SANGS hut car park is ongoing and nearing completion.
- At the pump station several of the concrete hard standings around the chambers have now been poured, the team are now moving onto the finish surfaces in the remaining areas.