The pump house south of Brunswick road, have now completed the shaft and the pump base is now under construction.
- Northern access roundabout works phase 3; joining the new construction to the existing roads is ongoing along with cable ducting and bases for the puffin crossing.
- Village green construction is ongoing, the foundations for the decking and bridges around the pond will commence towards the end of this week.
- The fit out of the SANGS hut is ongoing, the exterior wooden cladding is almost completed and the internal fit out has now started.
- Now that the construction of the haul road is complete and the traffic management removed; the water main trenching in Cyprus road is now underway from the junction of newfoundland road heading north up Cyprus road.
- Trenching in the verge by the cadet hut substation is now complete and the earthing installation is imminent.