There are electrical outages on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd May which affects the Service families’ accommodation, Skanska project offices, cadet hut and the Museum.
- The spine road in both areas have made good progress.
- This week at the village green they are due to take delivery of the foot bridges, once onsite they will be lifted onto their foundation pads also. The head wall outlets for the pond will also be lifted into place.
- The boundary fence for the Mindenhurst School commences, once completed this will allow for the construction of the school to commence.
- Drainage for parcel M has now commenced.
- The Brunswick road deep drainage work is ongoing and has progressed well. The work areas will move next week to allow for the next phase of works to start. This will involve closing the junction at the southern fork of Brunswick road into Deepcut bridge road where the traffic will be managed by temporary traffic lights.
- The pump house south of Brunswick road is ongoing with the build-up of ground and kerb laying Central SANGS and the SANGS car park is ongoing.