The Northern access road is nearing completion, from the 7th April the southern end of the northern access roundabout by the care home will have a full road closure and a traffic diversion will be in place. These works will be undertaken by Skanska on behalf of Surrey county council to improve this section of the highway completing 13th April.
- The Mindenhurst/spine road next phase has commenced setting out and the formation of the road.
- The SANGS car park construction is ongoing, kerb laying is due to commence.
- Brunswick road work is ongoing to lay the new deep drainage and installation of new manholes.
- Princess Royal barracks have closed the back gate from Deepcut to Pirbright to reduce the amount of traffic while these works are ongoing.
- On the 4th April there will be water outages that will affect the service families’ accommodation, cadet Hut and princess royal barracks from 10am to 3pm.
- The garrison church will have the car parking spaces re lined/marked out.
- The pump house south of Brunswick road is ongoing with the foundation construction.
- At the village green most of the playground equipment has now been constructed, the foundations for the pond decking have been completed and the materials for the decking are due for delivery to site.
The SANGS footpaths are ongoing with the final surfaces and root protection.