The planned electrical shut downs that affect the service families accommodation has been cancelled due to the inclement weather we are currently experiencing. The contractor and the MOD are working to agree a new date which will be advised.
- Work to join the link road to royal way is ongoing and planned to complete at the end of this week.
- On Monday 26th Feb the sangs hut will be delivered to site and lifted onto the foundations, the task of completing the fit out will commence for 3 weeks.
- The village green construction is ongoing, further planting in the outer lying areas and preparation for the foundations of the pond decking.
- The temporary haul road in cypress road has been removed and the existing road surface re opened to the residents, work is continuing on the eastern section of the new road.
- On Monday 26th Feb access from blackdown road to Deepcut bridge road will be closed and a diversion route is in place for the remainder of the works to Deepcut bridge road.
- Construction of the pump house south of Brunswick road is ongoing and the first shaft is nearing completion.
- The water main trenching in Cyprus road has been rescheduled to w/c 5th March.
- Trenching in the verge by the cadet hut substation on Newfoundland road for further earthing requirements at the substation