The spine road construction is ongoing, a second work area has now opened up where the spine road will join the Brunswick road.
- At the pond, the decking is now largely complete and they are now preparing for the delivery and installation of the foot bridges.
- Ongoing works at the pump station south of Brunswick road, the HV cable has been laid from Brunswick road down to the substation located in the pump station. They are now building the ground up to finish ground level.
- The deep drainage install along Brunswick road is progressing well and by the end of the week the work will move onto phase 2 drainage on two fronts on Brunswick road.
- The earthing for the cadet hut substation is now complete.
- The SANGS footpaths, root protection and the SANGS car park construction is ongoing, both showing considerable progress.