At the northern access roundabout we have experienced some delay in the work due to the winter conditions we have been experiencing, Skanska; on behalf of Surrey County council are to complete part of their remedial works to Deepcut Bridge road at the southern end of the roundabout with a full road closure from 7th to 12th April.
- South east water were due to commence installing the water main in Cyprus road. However, they couldn’t start as the low temperature will affect the integrity.
- The central SANGS footpaths are ongoing with the fill of the finish surface and root protection barriers are currently being installed.
- SANGS Hut internal and external fit out is ongoing and due to complete w/c 26th March, the setting out of the SANGS car park next to the SANGS Hut has commenced.
- The pump house south of Brunswick road have now moved onto the last valve pit before the foundations and the new foul pumping main excavation commences.
- On the 23rd & 24th March Skanska is holding a public consultation at St Barbara’s church on Deepcut bridge road. Times for the consultation are: 3pm to 8pm on 23rd March and 10am to 2pm on 24th March.
- The village green works like all other works at Mindenhurst have experienced delays due to the weather.