The northern access roundabout traffic management and road layout was changed at the end of last week to allow for the remaining section to be constructed.
- At the junction of Deepcut bridge road/Blackdown road will be closed to vehicle access till the 22nd March.
- All residents have been informed by letter with an accompanying diversion route map.
- Construction of the spine road is ongoing and nearing the new school location.
- Works on the eastern side of the royal way to install new drainage is almost complete.
- The resurfacing and removal of the traffic calming due at the beginning of March.
- Electric and telecoms cables have been laid into the garrison church and will be tarmacked and car park re opened fully by the start of March.
- The village green works are ongoing, there has been a significant change in the view of the area with some of the children’s play equipment being installed.
- Site set up of the new pump house past the canal gate access has now been completed and excavation has begun.