The pond decking at the village green has significantly with the decking around the pond nearing completion and the play area in a similar position.
- Excavations are under way around the Minden 2/9 substation in preparation for the decommissioning of the equipment and diversion of cables.
- Brunswick road deep drainage is progressing well and temporary traffic lights have now been placed. One of the new drainage manholes has now been reinstated.
- UKPS will be extending the earthing cable to the cadet hut substation this week and will be able to test and commission.
- Spine road construction is now under way to both the northern and southern ends of the spine road, with the reduced excavation at the southern end.
- The central SANGS footpaths, root barrier and the SANGS hut car park have made good progress.
- The pump house south of Brunswick road is ongoing and have commenced building the ground levels up. They are due to commence excavation for the new HV supply.