Construction of the northern access roundabout on the Deepcut Bridge Road-Newfoundland Road junction;
- – Junction to Newfoundland Road is closed and will not reopen;
- – Diversion route is signposted to the north of Dettingen Park Estate via Minorca Road;
- – Works to tie-in the new road and Royal Way commence on Monday 23 October for up to 8 weeks;
- – Roundabout works are programmed for completion at the end of February 2018.
- Installation of a 1.7km boundary fence has commenced along the perimeter of the military training ground to the east of Princess Royal Barracks, these works will complete 24 November 2017.
- Construction improvements to the haul road to the north of the site, including the widening of Cyprus Road, upgrading surface water drainage and reducing the size of the island in Minorca Road, commenced on Monday 23 October:
- – Works will require temporary traffic management including traffic lights.
- – Trees have been removed to allow creation of the wider road that will be adopted by the local authority.
- – Replacement trees will be planted in this area in 2018 after construction of the haul road is complete.
- Construction of a new village green, adjacent to Brunswick Road, will commence on Monday 13 November for six months.
- DIO electrical supplies to the existing MOD housing will be switched onto a new supply to allow for the decommissioning of an existing substation. These works will commence on Monday 20 November in the vicinity of Newfoundland Road from Union Road to Alma Gardens for 5 weeks.
Works to provide access to proposed substations on Deepcut Bridge Road just north of Frith Lodges cul-de-sac will commence on 27 November works will require tree removal followed by the construction of an access road and concrete pad bases.